Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Farm!







































We just got back from an amazing trip to Idaho where we forgot to take our camera. So, since I learned by lesson, I took way too many today at the pumkin farm. It was a lot of fun and here are just a few. The fall colors here are really pretty right now, but our camera doesn't really do them justice. Ethan saw animals, picked out a pumpkin, road a tractor ride, went through a corn maze, jumped on trampolines, etc... It was a lot of fun and he didn't really want to leave.

2 comments:

  1. There is no such thing as too many pictures. Ethan is so cute, and growing up so much. We love to see all of the updates about your family. We really need to just call you one of these days. With the time difference we always think about it way to late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you still check your comments. Can you PLEASE tell me where you were in these pictures? I'm trying to find a farm for high school senior pictures. I live in Idaho, but don't recognize this location. Please contact me back at cami.bozeman@me.com. Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete